If you or one of your loved ones has been diagnosed with cancer, the Cancer Care Program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is here to support you and your family with accessible and advanced treatment options.
The Cancer Care Program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is committed to provide:
- Compassionate and accessible care
- Advanced diagnosis and treatment
- State-of-the-art technology
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Health education, screenings and resources
Physician Specialists: Dermatologists, Gastroenterologists, Gynecologists, Pulmonologists and Urologists
Cancer Care Team
From prevention to the latest diagnostic tools and treatment options, we are committed to providing outstanding cancer care to the patients we serve. Our physician team includes medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and surgeons.
Latest Treatment Options: Robotic Surgery
- Gynecology (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Thoracic Surgery
- 2012 Annual Cancer Report
- 2011 Annual Cancer Report
- 2010 Annual Cancer Report
- 2009 Annual Cancer Report
Accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC)
Our facility is an American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer approved Community Hospital Cancer Program. The Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation Program encourages hospitals, treatment centers, and other facilities to improve their quality of patient care through various cancer-related programs. These programs focus on prevention, early diagnosis, pretreatment evaluation, staging, optimal treatment, rehabilitation, surveillance for recurrent disease, support services, and end-of-life care.
- Cancer Resource Room – Patients will be able to find items such as wigs, hats and prosthesis. Open by appointment only. For information, or for an appointment, call (407) 931-2222.
- Lymphedema – For information on education, information and support for people with lymphedema and for those who are at risk for lymphedema, please contact the Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center at (407) 847-7678
- Screenings and Events – please visit our calendar of events
In addition to the cancer information available on this site, the cancer related websites below may be beneficial to you or someone you know.
- The American Cancer Society | (800) 227-2345
- American Cancer Society Clinical Trials Matching Service
- The Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR)
- Cancer Health Library and Center
- The Leukemia Society of America | (800) 955-4572
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer
- National Cancer Institute
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
To Find a Doctor, search our online physician directory or Call (800) 447-8206.
If you prefer to speak to someone in person or to set up an appointment with a physician, call Consult-A-Nurse®, our free 24-hour physician referral and health information service.